Thursday, April 4, 2013

Interview Assignment

             I interviewed my friend Jacob VanDenBerghe on his first year of Norton track and field. I asked him how he likes it so far seeing that it was his first year ever doing track and his response was “It’s fun so far, everyone seems nice.” He also seems pretty optimistic on how their season will turn out by the end of it. The next question I asked was “How do you like your coaches?” He said “I think they are nice and they help out a lot, they especially like to work with you one on one”. The next question I asked Jacob was “What events do you do and how do you like them?” His response was “I throw the javelin and I like it a lot also a lot of the upperclassmen help out and try to get you to perfect your throw.” Then I asked “Is it competitive among you and your teammates never mind the other teams you play?” He answered saying “It’s definitely competitive with my teammates but more so with myself.” He seems he gets along with all his teammates even though they are competitive with one another and want to be better than each other. My last question was “Do you have to be fully dedicated to track to be good?” He answered saying “I don’t think you have to be fully dedicated as long as you compete with yourself and teammates also it really helps to improve my skill with the other sports I play.” Clearly Jacob is enjoying track for his first year and he suggests to everyone to at least try it out because it’s fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment